Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hotness and RA-ship

Noticable warm and hot here in Malaysia, probably because of the summer monsoon coming. I'm still waiting any information bout this anomalies temperature. well, anyway, my M.Phil application is still pending. Apparently because of the summer monsoon coming. I'm still waiting the information about this.

Anyway, my M.Phil application still pending. Apparently, the second reviewer still hasn't send the report to the administration. So, I told my supervisor-to-be, and he will try to push it. It's Ok, i hope everything will be fine. Just worried about my scholarship.
However,he will try to push my Research Assistantship as early as June to start.
That's great. I certainly hope that i will be in meteorology circle so the faster I get involve in it, the faster I can read and write about it. Current job so not giving me a lot of chance to read a lot about meteorology. Too many things to do.

Still looking waht informative post to be post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment