Thursday, July 30, 2009

choices


this page is so slow to load! sicko!

Anyway, while i was doing thing on GrADS and reading essentials of meteorology, a lot of thing came into my mind. well, finally i asked my currently supervisor, about the financial-assistanship offer from U.K.M. He said, he won't hold any of his student to stayu there long but adviced me to at least stay there for better exposure. and i said, of course i will at least finish my MPhil at U.M first, before I can go anywhere i chose to. The exposures he meant are so great, he said that he has connection with cambridge and univ of washington, i i need a reference for my PhD in the future. Wow, that's early right? even my MPhil's offer letter is still pending.

Good to know that, i [most probably] having job after finishing MPhil and later PhD.

In the mean time, i need to at least take a glimps of which uni i'll go for PhD. since i need to be in Math department [not earth science like i was planned way before i finished my BSc],i came across a lot of interesting applied maths field they offer, especially in modelling climate, atmosphere and enviroment. Right now, i have three uni that i will consider. Univ of Washington, Austalian National University and University of New South Wales. they have an interesting interdepartment research, which combined my both interest, maths and meteorology.
anyway, i was thinking, is it possible if they support me for graduate degree before i go for PhD...?
i pray to God that everything will be fine, and give me strength to make all this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment