Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Day

Alhamdulillah, finally I got into National Antarctic Research Center, not being an officer, but as a research assistant. It's a good start isn't it? I hope so. So, this morning, I have to finish up two forms and required the head of the research to sign. i haven't got on line with him yet but I will definitely try to do this as soon as possible. yesterday, I called him, and he said that he will send me to Malaysian Meteorological Department for MM5 training. So, I am so excited to go. the training will held on...err...around two or three weeks from now. so i guess, before that I will be clueless, staying here alone. hmm.. maybe i should reads something for my upcoming master.

me: clueless~

2 comments:

  1. Juman...congrats, you're now with the Antartic group...so crucial in the next decade,thank god at last Malaysia have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks harisss...hoho...ko keje mane skang?

    ReplyDelete