Thursday, July 9, 2009

First day of ...kind of ..new life....

First day? nothing much. except that i have to run from NARC to Geo Dept and sweating like hell. Then went back to NARC [luckily by bus]. And good thing to hear from Prof Azizan is, he will sent me to a Training on MM5 and another new program for weather modelling at malaysian meteorological Dept at date soon-to-be-told. Currently, i just get familiarize myself with meteorology and atmospheric science stuff..hoho... and he expected that I will be able to simulate the weather system [as an outcome for the research], which i am sooo nervous about it..haha..owh..it's not nervous! it's adrenalin!!

oh yea..i stopped by at Bank Islam UM branch for awhile, to transfer my money. then, apparently my data in the bank server still "staff account", and need an offiver to override the transaction, the teller asked me
"siapa fadzil?"
"saya.."
"owh..staff bank islam ke?"
"ex..."
then the conversation just went on and on... and I actually felt acknowledged by them. wah~ what a great feeling..hahahahahahahahaha... the officer actually knew that one of 'uia branch' staff will come to UM for study, thanks to my ex-boss for telling the whole branches..ciss...


me: lalalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment